sábado, 2 de julio de 2016

ALL IN MY HEAD (FLEX) FIFTH HARMONY

Last summer, I discovered Fifht Harmony. When I first saw them I was literally amazed by their dancing and their beautiful voices, so I decided to listen to their first studio album: "Reflection", which was a great album. At that tima, I thought that it was amazing, and it was and still is, but not as good as Fifth Harmony's latest creation: 7/27. This new album is a revolution. The first time I listened to it, it was like if I had entered a whole new music era, because there are a lot of musical styles mixed together. This album has pop, electronic and reggae influences, and it is REALLY GOOD. Last week, the group released the music video of one of the songs in the album that I like the most: All in my head (Flex), which is a song that gives you that feeling, reggae feeling, hippie feeling, don't worry about a thing-feeling, etc. Personally, I like the video, but I think that, in some aspects it could be better. Anyway, I love this song and think that they've done a good job in this video, giving the song that 'summer feeling'.

What do you think? What are your favourite songs by Fifth Harmony?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario