sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

Nervous girls

                        

                          "I'm that girl, you think, that's got it figured out.
                             But I walk around, with a head full of doubt.
                     The cruelest words about me, come from my own mouth.
             I'm that girl, who wants what I ain't got who looks in the mirror, 

                                          and sees all that I'm not."
Nervous girls, Lucy Hale




The other day, while listening to this song, I started thinking about the lyrics. And you would think that everyone and almost everytime that we listen to a song, we pay attention to what the singer wants to say, but we don't. This song it's about loving yourself. 
Everyday, so many people in this world (not only girls) feel insecures about themselves. I'm not saying that everybody does, but everyone feels bad or finds imperfections on them, where anyone else does. I'm going to give you an example, a friend of mine is always saying that she doesn't like her nose, when we all find that she has a beautiful nose. That it's the kind of insecurity that doesn't really matter, but all of them count and then one day, we'll all end up thinking that we're not beautiful.
Another person that I know didn't eat w at she had to, because she felt insecure with her body. That's a really bad insecurity.Everyone is beautiful on his/her own way. We have nothing to envy, we are all we need. 
I think that we all feel insecures with our body, but that's why we have to learn to love ourselves. Don't let you, or anyone else bring you down.

 We were born this way, and if you don't love yourself, who will?



Love, B.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario